The Arizona School Public Relations Association holds quarterly meetings for members. The meetings are held at locations throughout the state and feature presentations that pertain to school communications and public relations work. The sessions are recorded and can be viewed by members in the the Member Resource section of the ASPRA website.
The next Quarterly Meeting will be hosted by the Tucson Unified School District on April 8 in their meeting space at 5145 E 5TH St, Tucson, AZ 85711.
- Breakfast is available from 9:30 A.M.:
- 10 a.m. Greetings from President Stephanie Ingersoll, Kyrene School District
- 10:05 a.m.: Welcome & Ice-Breaker
- 10:15 a.m.: Sponsor Welcome from Apptegy
- 10:25 a.m.: Presenter - Melissa Martinez, Communications Manager for the Office of the Provost at University of Arizona, “My School PR Journey”
- 11 a.m.: Break
- 11:10 a..m.: Hive Mind - Our Own School PR Journey - Where we've been and where we want to go.
- 11:30a.m.: Wrap up & Announcements by Incoming President Matthew Stamp, Pima County Superintendent's Office
To view the agendas for previous 2021-2022 Quarterly Meetings, please click the links below:
To join ASPRA and have access to recordings of the Quarterly Meetings and other Member Resources, please visit the Join Us section of the ASPRA website.